- Wet underfloor heating
- Electric underfloor heating
- Boiler installations
Underfloor Heating Manchester
Bespoke underfloor heating installation and design specialists
- 20 years experience
- Use the best products
- Great customer service
- Quality workmanship
- Competitive pricing
What are the benefits of underfloor heating
Underfloor heating offers many benefits over other types heating systems. Your feet will be lovely and warm, so you can walk around barefoot all year.
Evenly heats the entire room
- A correctly sized underfloor system can heat a larger area than a single radiator, and operates at a lower temperature, so it could reduce your heating bills.
- Evenly heats the entire room.
More space in the room
- It's hidden – so it frees up your wall space from large bulky radiators, making more space for furniture, sofas and bookcases or allowing you to create a minimalist look if you wish.
- By choosing underfloor heating over traditional radiators this will give you the option to push sofas, drawers or furniture right up against any wall in your room.
Works with different types of floor coverings
- Ceramic Tiles
What are the benefits of electric underfloor heating
There are many benefits to installing electric underfloor heating from adding value to home to a warm bathroom floor.
It can be retrofitted into rooms as part of a renovation project.
- Heating mats or electric cables are installed onto a base of insulation to encourage the heat to rise upwards. This insulation is fitted onto a flat base such as floorboards, a screed bed or plywood. The electric heating system is then covered with the chosen flooring and associated fixings e.g. tile adhesive.
- Underfloor heating is also laid at floor level and causes no obstructions within a room so furniture or bookcases can be placed against any wall.
Electric Underfloor Heating radiates heat consistently as warm air rises from the entire surface
- The electric cables conduct heat outwards and upwards, dissipating it evenly around their surface. The heat then gradually rises up through the floor covering and disperses into the room providing a comfortable, uniform heat source.
Trusted by 100's of satisfied clients
We carry out boiler installation work as well as a whole host of other heating services. For over 20 years we have been installing, servicing and repairing boilers throughout Manchester. Our wealth of experience in boiler installation projects and all things heating is second to none. In fact, we have installed boilers and maintained heating systems in hundreds of different types of properties.
Warranties available up to 10 Years
- We provide a comprehensive installation service on new A- Rated Gas Boilers up to 10 Years manufacturer's warranties for total peace of mind.
Local Boiler Installations
- If you require a new gas boiler, it is always best to seek the correct advice from a reputable and knowledgeable boiler installer. This is why our own highly trained staff are qualified and experienced Gas Safe registered engineers to ensure the right boiler is fitted in your property with the best warranty available on the market.
Choosing the right boiler to install
- We are Gas Safe registered engineers and able to install all major makes and models of gas boilers.